In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) set out below the information identifying the company.
Name: Atna ACADEMY
Registered Office: Leganes Road 37, 28937 Móstoles (Madrid)
Phone: (+34) 916469811 Móvil: 659103161
Data on prior administrative approval for the exercise of the activity:
File No. I5459/2000
Academic qualifications of the Director: Industrial Engineer, Master in Financial Management, University of Cambridge Computer Draughting.
• Practical Training. - Our courses are updated and adapted to current demand, where students develop jointly with the teacher, issue by issue, different case studies using the methodology of the simulation. Our education system is fully customized.
• Diploma. - After completing the course according to our curriculum, ael student will receive a Diploma which indicates the development of each of the study subjects. Our teachings do not lead to a degree with the official value.
• Flexible schedules. - Our courses are prepared to suit the time availability of students, these being fixed or variable shift. Shifts available mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays. Also, if a student is unable to attend class for legitimate reasons (not including holidays, holidays and vacations), has the possibility to recover within a month of absence and available times set by the academy.
• Intensive and Regular. - Intensive courses can be from 2 hours / day to 8 hours / day Monday to Thursday, therefore, it is possible to adapt the duration of the courses according to student requirements. The regular courses range from 2 hours / week at 4 hours / week.
• Small groups. - For pedagogical reasons, the number of students per group is 12 at most and may vary depending on the course or special groups based on previously requested.
• Individual or Private. - We have private lessons or for students who need it, with the cost in such cases for hours.
• Payment. - Payments can be made for the full amount of the course or monthly, in either case, the student fee payment in full, or the first installment at the latest before the start of the course. If payments are monthly, subsequent payments will be between 1 and 5 of each month. If these circumstances do not occur, the Academy will not admit the student. Once the course no refunds of amounts paid.
• Registration Fee. - The reservation of seats in each course will be held with payment of tuition, or pay the first installment. Failure to attend classes of mens, during registration, automatically results in disqualification from registration and therefore the square. If the student decides to continue with the course after the month or months of absence will have to make a new registration.
• Employment Opportunities. - After completing the course, students who qualify may have job offers from the companies that apply for candidates for practice or employment therein.
Atna • The Academy reserves the right to change the curriculum in their courses, teachers change classes or for reasons of improving the quality of training, logistics and infrastructure.
This website has been created by the company Atna ACADEMY for information and for personal use usuariso. Through this posting, is intended to regulate access and use of this website, as well as the relationship between the site and its users. By accessing this website accept the following terms and conditions:
Access to this web site is the sole responsibility of the users.
When you access this website do not imply any commercial relationship between ACADEMY Atna and the user.
The owner of the site may offer services or products that may be subject to special conditions that, depending on the cases, replace, complete and / or modify the present conditions, and which inform the user in each case.
C/ Camino de Leganés 37
28937 MOSTOLES (Madrid)
91 646 98 11
659 10 31 61